Saturday, December 1, 2012

Procrastination, and Random Notions

 

    Hello all! I am so sorry for my super long blogging break. I would say that I have been super busy lately, (which would be absolutely true) but it is also (and probably more so) true that I have been procrastinating.
   I have alot of things on my heart and mind that I want to share, if I knew how, but since I don't, I will wait a little longer on them. I am however planning to add book reviews to my blog. I have already posted a couple on here, but these will be reviews for free books!!!! (I have to feed my habit somehow...)
   Also, I sometimes feel hemmed in, on what I can say here, because I have no set audience. I have been wanting to change this for some time, and turn the focus of this blog toward my sisters in Christ, so be looking for some changes to that effect in the near future.
   I believe that, this is all that I want to say, so good night, and I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!!!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...