Friday, December 21, 2012

Edelweiss




   Hello all! This is to be my last post on this blog. I told you in a previous post that I was feeling led to turn my focus into writing for my sisters in Christ, and so I shall. But, because of my OCD nature, I simply cannot bring myself to redo this blog, and so I must begin another. (Plus I've spent alot of time making it really cute, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste!)

   My new blog, is entirely focused around young ladies, and though I have not posted there yet, please feel free to browse the tabs I do have up, and let me know what you think.

   In closing, I invite you to imagine me singing "Edelweiss" to you all, as I shall miss this blog very much. And  I hope that you will all join me in prayer for my new blog, that God will use it to touch the lives of the young women He brings to it's pages. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...