Thursday, May 3, 2012

Miscellaneous



   This post is pretty much just a bunch of things that I want to tell you, not really anything dreadfully important. So, here goes:
1) I feel sometimes, like some of you don't know me very well. I mean, you get all of my deep (maybe?) , thoughts without really seeing what my life is like for real. So I want to start having Memorable Mondays, where I can tell you all about some memorable things that happened to me the week before, along with pictures taken by my wonderful photographer sister! Also, I would like to include a memorable quote from a great Christian of the  past. Sound ok?
2) I'm going to tell you this, because if I do, then I have to do it! I am going to read the whole Bible through in the next 90 days! Ok, not really, I'm starting now, because I want to be finished by the end of the summer, and my schedule for some of the months is so crazy, that it will be impossible for me to do the entire days reading that I need to finish in 90 days. So, it might be more like reading the Bible through in 120 days! I decided on this plan, because I've tried the read through in a year plans, but the time seems soooo long. I'm hoping that by reducing the time, it will keep me more motivated longer.
3) That is all I wanted to say... I think.... I will let you know if I think of anything else. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Erika @ Slowly Natural said...

Sounds like great goals! Have you ever linked up on a blog hop? There are some that might be of interest to you.

Lindsey Elise said...

Thanks! And no, I haven't, I'm not really sure how to, and the ones that I've seen, I don't think I have posts to match. But if you know of any, that would be great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...