Thursday, September 15, 2011

Stepping Heavenward



I have been reading "Stepping Heavenward" by Elisabeth Prentiss for the last couple of days, and I have never been so blessed by a book! Although it was written in the 1800s it is more applicable than even most modern books. It is written in diary format and so many of the emotions of Katy, the main character, so many of the things that she struggles with are things that I have said before. In fact, in the few days before I picked this book I was really struggling with some doubts and some questions and I'm sure that God was smiling as He knew that He was going to use this book to answer every one of those questions.
    I'm probably butchering this, as I can't seem to articulate everything I want to say, but I truly cannot recommend this book enough! In fact I would love to buy everyone of you a copy if I could, but since I can't I'll just tell you that you can buy the book here. I hope that you do buy it and are as blessed as I have been!

2 comments:

Amy Snow said...

I will look into it! Thanks!

Lindsey Elise said...

It is really incredible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...