Thursday, December 1, 2011

Media Minimization Challenge

   Over the last couple of weeks, God has been convicting me about my media usage, specifically the computer. And for most of that time I have been justifying it by comparing my time online to others time on other types. Until I saw these videos, and I felt God telling me it was time to get over myself and seek Him. So, I'm going to take the challenge this month, and you are my accountability partner! I knew if I posted what I was doing here, then I would have to do it, so make sure I do. And, what would be extra awesome, would be if you would do it with me! I will post the rules below so you know whats going on, and then pray about joining it with me.


Rules: 
- only 15 minutes a day of email time
- only 5 minutes a day of  emergency internet time ( i.e. looking up directions, paying bills, placing an order)
- NO internet at all on Sunday's
- at least 15 minutes a day of  time with God

And because blogs do not count as emergency time, I will not be updating this month. I will however receive comments in my inbox so feel free to comment if you are doing this and we can pray for each other!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...