Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vision Forum

   Two posts in one day, I'm a real blogger now! No, actually, since I kinda bashed media in my last post, I wanted to share with you all some media that has actually encouraged my walk with God and has helped me to redeem my time here, as I am also entertained. My mom and I found Vision Forum a few months ago through a blog and we have made several purchases that we are very pleased with. They have a HUGE array of Christian books, toys, homeschool curriculum, and movies. Some of our favorite products in the movie department are: The Runner from Ravenshead (Lacey's all-time favorite!) and The Widows Might. These are two wonderful family movies that have great christian values as well as super cute story lines. So, hop on over, and before I forget, they are having a ginormous sale so you had better hop quickly! Happy shopping!


P.S. They are also having a great giveaway for gift certificates worth $100, $200 and $300!!! so run over to A Wise Woman Builds Her Home  to get your name in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...