Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To Joel

   Yesterday morning my youth ministers 5 year old son Joel, went to be with Jesus. Joel was the sweetest, happiest little boy I've ever met, so brave through everything. I didn't know him long or see him often, but when I did see him, he was smiling and laughing, and playing, loving life and the people in it. His father too, is an incredible example. He loved his son, but I never saw him become bitter, and people that were around him more often than me, said that he always had a positive, joyful attitude. He was always so full of faith, praying for his son and trusting God to hear and answer him. And I believe that God answered all of our prayers, because Joel is now in His presence, running with the angels, completely healed. Joel's short life has touched so many, more than many, much longer lives. And as much as it breaks my heart that he is no longer here, I am so thankful that God let Joel and his family cross my path. I love you guys!
Below is a video of  Joel's wish for the 'Make a Wish' foundation.





1 comment:

Amy Snow said...

I'm so sorry Lindsey! What a special video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...