Friday, March 9, 2012

A Small Announcement!

 
   Guess what everybody? I am now affiliated with Vision Forum! This means that when you enter their site, through the link I just put up, and make a purchase, I will receive commission from it! (Doesn't that sound fun!?)
    Now, in case you don't know what Vision Forum is... It is a wonderful online Christian store that sells everything from dolls, to spy gear, to homeschool curriculum, to books (my favorite!), to movies and they even have a sewing machine that is great for beginners!  (I probably should really be putting links in these categories, and one day I will, but until I figure this whole thing out, I'm afraid that you will have to be content with searching for them yourself! Sorry...) I could spend hours on their website and all of my parents money! (Oops! Did I just say that out-loud?)
    I will share some of our favorite products to get you started searching. "The Runner from Ravenshead" is one of our familys favorite movies. It has an all children cast, and is surprisingly well written and produced! I have also been recently watching some of the "Homestead Blessings" DVD's, which share how to do different crafts such as: sewing, candle and soap making, bread making, quilting, gardening, and a bunch more. In the book section, there are too many for me to choose just one, but my Dad has been reading (and loving, and gushing about) the book "Family Driven Faith" by Voddie Baucham.
    So, hope on over and check out all of their inspiring, products!  

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow!

Amy Snow said...

I love Vision Forum. We bought several of their DVD's for Christmas gifts. Good stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...