Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sunrise




22It is through the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
23They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness.
                                                         -Lamentations 3:22-23


These verses were the first things to come to mind as the wake up committee (aka Lacey) opened my curtains this morning. I had been dreading getting out of bed, until I caught a glimpse of the glorious sun shining in my window and the all around "spring look". This wouldn't have made such an impact on me though, had yesterday not been dark and dreary. I think that sometimes that is how life is, dark days and nights come, but with them come's the hope of the next morning, hope of the sun. And when we experience the darkness, the light seem's so much more beautiful! This isn't going to be a long or eloquent post, but I hope that this beautiful truth encourages you as it did me. Oh, how faithful our God is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...